Friday, September 17, 2010

Bailey Jo



About Bay-

favorite songs: Twinkle Twinkle, ABC's, I am a Child of God, You Are My Sunshine, Human by the Killers and Annie's Song by John Denver.

Common sayings: "It is my turn!" "I can do it!" "B is for Bailey" and "I wanna see Ella!"

Job title: Hermana Mayor

Favorite shows: Yo Gabba Gabba, Team Umi Zoomi, The Wonder Pets, Dora, and Little Einsteins.

Favorite places to go: the library, dance class, any splashpad or pool, church nursery.

Favorite Foods: noodles, cheese, mandarin oranges, strawberries, apricots, bread with apricot jam, peas, mac n' cheese, also anything Greg is attempting to eat.

Treats: pink starbursts, M&Ms, anything chocolate, fruit snacks.

Favorite Color: PINK!

Dance Moves: Horsey dance in a circle.

Favorite Books: Drummer Hoff, I Chose You, Pancakes Pancakes.

Favorite things to do: color, dance, play with her water table, make her sister giggle, dress up, have her DaDa chase after her.

Favorite Princess: Ariel

Bay is loved by so many people, she is such a fun girl. This sassy little lady is almost 29 months old. She loves being a big sister and takes her role very seriously! I cannot believe how quickly the time passes! She is such a great kid, I smile just thinking about her.

2 comments:

  1. Bailey, you are such a cutie pie & a wonderful big sister too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH how I LOVE that Sassy Little Lady!!! Tell her thanks again -for showing me the cute, but dirty, tiny potty yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete