Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tangled












I took Bay to the movies the other night. We planned on going to the 6:55 showing of at the cheap theater the other night. We were in line with a bunch of Bay's pals (2 other moms and 5 more kids)when they announced that the showing was sold out! I had promised Bay all day that if she behaved that she would get to go to the movies. All the kids were so disappointed that we didn't know what to do. We finally made a decision that we were going to bring them back to the theater for the 9:25 showing. Under any other circumstances I wouldn't take my 2 year old to a movie that late, but I had promised her all day long. I wasn't sure if she would be able to stay awake, but she did great! During one of the songs in the movie she leaned over to me and said, "I've gotta dance!" She stood up in front of her seat and danced to the music! Tangled is such a cute movie, we all loved it!

3 comments:

  1. Bay and I must be made from the same stuff - I can totally relate to the feeling the need to just dance to a song, too bad I'm not a kid though, some might have looked at me funny if I had gotten up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got to see it. I thought you were crazy and awesome for taking all the kids that late, but obviously you're a better mom that I am. I can just picture Bay dancing to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you saw the movie together! I'm sure she loved it (as much as you loved her dancing). And I LOVE her hair!!! She's a new woman with all those curls!

    ReplyDelete