Monday, January 9, 2012

Diamond Candle

It made my house smell great!
I love the style of the ring I got

Diamond Candle is a candle company with a twist. Here is some info from their website www.diamondcandles.com


Soy Candles by Diamond Candles

If you don't know much about us yet we have real rings worth $10, $100, $1,000, or $5,000 in every single earth friendly, all natural soy candle that we make. 

The combination of highly fragrant premium quality soy candles, an exciting and fun 'ring reveal' experience (what ring will you find?), and a ring to wear for months and years to come means making something as boring as burning candles in your home something to look forward to.

I got the Mistletoe scent for Christmas. It smelled really great. I was excited to see what kind of ring I would get. The rings are in a plastic bag and then wrapped in gold foil. You have to burn the candle for a while to get to the ring, but the anticipation is pretty fun! I love the ring that I got, even though it is a cheapy.

1 comment: