Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Amateur Photography

Lately I have found lots of unusual photos on my camera. My girls are obsessed with playing with it! They get a hold of it when I am not looking(especially when I am in the shower) and start creating their masterpieces! They keep taking crazy photos and changing the settings as well. My settings are now in German and I haven't figured out how to switch them back yet! Somehow they have even used special effects! Here is some of their work for you to enjoy...

Dora superimposed on a skyscraper

Bailey's self portrait

Our entertainment center with border

An episode of Strawberry Shortcake

My living room in the sky?
Because of their love for photography (and to keep them away from my camera) they are getting kids cameras for Christmas! (Don't tell!)

No comments:

Post a Comment