Thursday, March 14, 2013

Little Man




This is my favorite ultrasound pic of my little man. I have some that are newer, but I love this one the most. This was taken at 16 weeks. I am now 23 weeks and time is just flying by! His name is Joshua...we have always planned on having a son with that name, we just had no idea it would take this long for him to join our family. Having been a parent for almost 5 years it is very odd to me to be pregnant for the first time. Being pregnant has been such a blessing to myself and my family. I was sure I would never be able to experience this. I am so thankful for the doctors that helped us accomplish this miracle. Josh is due on 7/11 so he is lovingly referred to by many as "slurpee". I am so excited to meet him...but not for a few more months.

No comments:

Post a Comment