Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Ella


I can't resist those big brown eyes! She is very mischievous as you can see from her make-up job. She loves to have fun and doesn't like being left out of anything. Ella is super excited to start preschool and loves going to dance class. She recognizes almost all her letters and gets excited when she sees the letter E anywhere. She takes great pride in being a big sister to her "little buddy". Her least favorite thing to do is take a nap. She loves to eat quesadillas, noodles, pickles, cucumbers, cheese, chocolate, snow cones, chips, broccoli, and beans. Bedtime is a challenge with her because she constantly keeps her sister up with her antics! Ella loves riding her wiggle car, playing on the computer, swimming, dancing, and playing with her friends. She memorizes lyrics to songs in no time! Ella's favorite song is "Catch My Breath" by Kelly Clarkson. She belts out songs she likes at the top of her lungs. I get in trouble if the radio isn't on loud enough in the car! My Ella gives great hugs but does have a bad temper and doesn't give in easily! I adore this feisty little lady, she adds so much to my life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment