Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Shaved Ice Celebration?






  I had good intentions...I wanted to celebrate the last day of school with my girls(and my cute neighbor). I took them to a shaved ice stand to get them a special treat. Their treats were gigantic and they were so excited to eat them until...


We were attacked by bees!
At first it was just a couple of bees, then all their friends came to visit! The girls were spilling their shaved ice all over themselves and crying their eyes out! My kids love treats, but the bees kept landing right on top of their shaved ice. I smashed 7 or 8 of them with napkins but they just kept coming. We kept trying to get away from them, but they kept following us around! Our little neighbor hid in the car. The girls were so upset they didn't even want to finish their treats. They were so traumatized that now every time we pass that snow cone stand they talk about how they will never go there again. It's too bad, their shaved ice is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you stopped to take pictures! haha! Poor things. The shaved ice looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holli, I hate to admit it, but I was laughing at them! I am not freaked out by bees, and I have never seen my children reject a sno cone!

      Delete