Friday, November 4, 2011

An Interview with Bailey Jo



Bailey Jo is approximately 3 feet 4 inches tall and 34 pounds. She loves anything and everything princess. She loves preschool, the church nursery, and eating copious amounts of sugar. She thinks she is too big for naps, I disagree. I thought I would ask her majesty some questions. Here is what she has to say:

How old are you?
"Three, just three" (she is actually 3 and a half)

When you are old like mom what are you going to be?
"I want to have some kids in my belly. One named Pascal,one named Rio, one named Annie, and one named June." (can you tell she was watching Little Einsteins when I asked her this?)

Who are some of your friends?
Erika, Mayley, Petyon, Cara, Kyri, Macy, Boston, Chloe (She started naming everyone at preschool)


What is your favorite color?
"pink" (why did I even ask!)


What makes you happy?
"Tickling makes me happy."


What makes you sad?
"When I am really hungry it makes me really sad, does that make sense?" (she could eat ALL DAY)

What is your favorite movie?
"Tangled, Strawberry Shortcake,Ariel,Cinderella, and Care Bears"


Who is your favorite person?
"Mom" (that really is what she said)


What is fun?
"I will tell you, Caryn's house is my favorite house."


What is your favorite thing to do?
"Play, not sleep"


What do you like to do with your friends?
"Play dress-up"


Do you think your sister is cute?
"Yes, she is cute." "She was born cute."

What do you want for Christmas?
"A Dora kitchen" (she saw it in the Target catalog)


What is Ella going to be when she gets big?
"A peacock" (She is referring to Ella wearing her Halloween costume, Bay was a peacock this year.)


What if your favorite animal?
"Zuri" (baby elephant at the zoo)


Who do you like to talk to on the phone?
"Amy, because I love to."


What is your is your favorite food?
"Macaroni and Cheese"


What do you do that gets you in trouble?
"Go to time out, because I do mean things to my sister."


What is scary?
"Monsters, I am scared of monsters."


What is your favorite treat?
"Rice Krispie Treats and lollipops."


The interview was brought to a halt when the interviewee said, "I am done talking, that was a while" (that is all folks!)








No comments:

Post a Comment